- 10 oz silver tequila
- 10 oz pineapple juice
- 6 oz lime juice
- 2 oz jalapeño simple syrup
- 4-8 jalapeño slices
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 tsp cane sugar
- ½ tsp smoky paprika
- Fresh lime and / or fresh pineapple for garnish
- Add quartered limes, simple syrup and jalapeños to a shaker.
- Gently muddle the ingredients for about 30 seconds.
- Pour in the lime juice, tequila, pineapple juice and add ice; stir.
- Rim a low ball or old fashioned glass with lime and dip into salt mixture.
- Fill glass with ice. Double strain into glasses; garnish as desired.